FREE Exam Consultation for new clients (2 pet max)
$100 and up Dental cleaning
$50 Annual Vaccinations
Some restrictions apply. Ask about specials when booking an appointment.
Welcome to Emergency Pet Hospital
We are a full service animal hospital in the Central Florida area, serving Orlando, Winter Garden, Ocoee, Metro West, Windermere, and more.
We specialize in emergency medicine, including life-saving treatments and surgery. We are always available to help when you can't get in to see your regular veterinarian. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year!
Veterinary emergencies unfortunately happen. Sometimes our pets are injured or develop a life-threatening disease. The Emergency Pet Hospital of Orlando see all types of pet patients, including cats, dogs, and exotic species.
We're equipped to save lives with intensive care units, an in-house lab for fast results, digital X-rays and ultrasound, blood and fluid transfusion therapy, and immediate care.
If there's any question in your mind about whether your pet needs emergency care, please call us for help.
What is a Veterinary Emergency?
- Pet struck by vehicle
- Pet can't urinate
- Pet refusal to eat or drink
- Animal has difficulty breathing
- A bite wound or a burn injury
- Animal in shock (weakness, pale mucous membranes in the mouth, cold extremities, and an abnormal heart rate) or in coma
- an animal that can't walking or can't maintain proper balance
- Evening and weekend appointments for 24/7 Emergency Care
- Prescription Medicines, we'll beat anyone's price. Routine surgeries, including low cost Spay and Neuter.
- Affordable vaccinations. Preventative and dental care. The best prices on Heartworm & Flea Prevention.
- Advanced Orthopedic Surgery. Fluid therapy, blood transfusions.
- Digital Radiograph and Ultrasound.
- In-House Bloodwork, Intensive Care Units, pharmacy, laser therapy, grooming, boarding, microchipping, AND MUCH MORE...