Pet Euthanasia House Calls in Orlando
Pets are loyal companions and beloved members of the family, so when one passes on, it can be just as painful as losing any other friend or family member. Here at Emergency Pet Hospital of Orlando, we understand how emotional this time can be. That’s why we’re pleased to offer pet euthanasia house calls in and around Orlando for our clients. With this service, we’ll bring our services to you, so your pet can rest comfortably during his/her final moments.
Benefits of At-Home Pet Euthanasia
Choosing to say your final farewell to your companion from home might be in the best interest of your pet, you, and the rest of your family because:
- Your pet won’t have to be moved from the comfort of his/her home. This is especially important to consider for elderly pets that have arthritis or any other debilitating condition.
- You and your pet won’t have to deal with any stress or anxiety from being in a moving vehicle, knowing what’s to come, or from being around other pets and unfamiliar sights and smells.
- You can grieve in privacy, without having other pet owners nearby.
- You can have more intimate time with your pet in those tender final moments.
- Sometimes driving while in an emotional state can be dangerous, so having your pet euthanized at home can potentially be a safer option for you and your pet.
About the Euthanasia Visit
When we arrive at your home, we’ll first discuss your desires for aftercare (burial, cremation, etc.) and provide recommendations for each option. We’ll also provide as much or as little detail as you’re comfortable with about the euthanasia solution and overall process. You and your family can choose to be present with your pet when we administer the solution, or you can wait in another room. The decision is entirely up to you. We can perform the euthanasia in any room where your pet is most comfortable, whether it’s in the living room or in a bedroom. Once your pet has been injected, he/she will slowly pass on peacefully and painlessly.
Please give us a call at (407) 298-3805 if you’d like to request a pet euthanasia house call in Orlando or any nearby city, or if you have any questions about this service. Please also accept our condolences during this difficult time.